When purchasing a ticket to or attending A Midnight Visit, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be aged 15+ to attend the experience. Proof of Age may be required before entry is granted. If you are aged 15-17 years you must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. A Midnight Visit contains adult concepts, uneven floor surfaces, stairs, small spaces and low-level lighting. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. If you have accessibility requirements, please contact us.
3. Ticket refunds are not permitted. Ticket exchanges may be permitted under special conditions, in which case fees will apply.
4. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to retain any fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
5. Midnight Visit reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for lost or damaged tickets. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to refuse ticket replacement.
6. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to change advertised programs and their respective content, dates and times, prices, venues, access arrangements and audience capacities.
7. The right of admission is reserved by management of A Midnight Visit.
8. Inappropriate behaviour or language will not be tolerated at A Midnight Visit. If you behave inappropriately you will be asked to leave.
9. Latecomers will only be admitted to an event at the discretion of the manager and may be refused entry completely.
10. A Midnight Visit is a cashless experience. Credit cards or digital payments are accepted.
11. A Midnight Visit prohibits the use of audio and visual recording equipment, unless expressly authorised.
12. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to search a person and/or their possessions prior to entering the venue. Refusal to comply may result in non-admittance.
13. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to request that any individual article larger than an A5 sheet of paper be cloaked prior to entering the experience. It is recommended that you do not carry anything with you on your journey – cloakroom facilities are provided.
14. Adequate time must be allowed for the collection of tickets on arrival at the venue if applicable. A Midnight Visit does not accept responsibility for any delays that may be encountered at the Box Office prior to an event.
15. Ticketholders may be required to produce their ticket(s) as proof of authorised entry at any time.
16. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided on entry to the venue. Failure or refusal to provide valid proof of concession may result in non-admittance.
17. Tickets are only valid if purchased through A Midnight Visit’s authorised agent. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of A Midnight Visit, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes. Tickets sold or used in breach of this condition may be cancelled without a refund, with the bearer of the ticket being refused admission.
19. By purchasing tickets to A Midnight Visit or attending the event, ticketholders consent to A Midnight Visit or third parties it appoints or approves photographing, filming and taping them at the venue. A Midnight Visit or such third parties may broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of ticketholders without compensation. A Midnight Visit, such third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to a ticketholder in any way for its use.
20. A Midnight Visit and its producers respect the privacy of its patrons and strictly adheres to the principles of the Privacy Act 1988. The Customer Privacy Statement can be viewed on this website.
21. When purchasing tickets online you acknowledge that all prices listed are in Australian Dollars only. Please note all credit cards will be charged in Australian Dollars.
22. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied, including to purchasers outside of Australia. Prices set out include GST where applicable.
23. A Midnight Visit reserves the right to record, broadcast or telecast any event.
24. If the amount paid for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether an error in price is posted on the A Midnight Visit website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date, or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, A Midnight Visit reserves the right to cancel that ticket (or the order containing the ticket) and refund the total amount paid. If any such refund is paid A Midnight Visit will not be liable for any other direct, consequential or indirect loss associated with the original transaction. This policy will apply regardless of whether the transaction was a human error or malfunction of the website or other ticketing system.
25. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.