We at the House of Usher, take the health and safety of all our guests, performers and crew seriously and follow Queensland Government requirements and our own COVID-safe procedures in relation to COVID-19.
All guests are required to follow our COVID-safe measures, which may vary from time to time in line with the current environment, but include:
- All guests are required to check-in on arrival, using the Check-In QLD app, and show evidence of being fully vaccinated in the form of a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- All guests are required to wear a face mask while within A Midnight Visit, and always have been – we were bizarrely, and thanks to Edgar Allan Poe, ahead of our time!
- Masks are provided as part of the experience
- Please maintain social distancing where possible, including when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry
- We are a cash-less experience, please use card facilities
- It is a condition of entry that you follow all instructions given to you from our staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask
If any of the following apply to you, please stay at home;
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Guests who are attend a performance and are asked to leave due to displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or failure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines or instructions from staff concerning COVID safe guidelines will be required to leave the premises immediately
If you are unable to attend due to the above circumstances, please get in touch with us in advance and you will be transferred to a later performance date. Transfer requests should be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook Messenger and should include your ticket or transaction number.
In addition to the above, please be assured that a detailed and thorough cleaning regime exists to keep you and our team safe, this includes regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces, and the use of a disinfectant fogger.