We at the House of Usher, take the health and safety of all our guests, performers and crew seriously and follow Queensland Government restrictions in relation to COVID-19.
All guests are required to follow our COVID-safe measures:
- All guests are required to check-in on arrival, using the Check-In QLD app
- All guests are required to wear a face mask while within A Midnight Visit, and always have been – we were bizarrely, and thanks to Edgar Allan Poe, ahead of our time!
- Masks are provided as part of the experience
- Please maintain social distancing where possible, including when arriving at the venue and queuing at the bar
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry
- We are a cash-less experience, please use card facilities
- It is a condition of entry that you follow all instructions given to you from our staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask
If any of the following apply to you, please stay at home;
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days
Any cancellations due to the above circumstances will be transferred to another date or refunded. Transfer and refund requests should be put in writing to email@example.com and should include your ticket or transaction number as part of the email. Refunds will not apply to guests who attend a performance and are asked to leave due to displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or failure to comply with COVID-19 guidelines or instructions from staff concerning COVID safe guidelines.
In addition to the above, please be assured that a detailed and thorough cleaning regime exists to keep you and our team safe, this includes regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces, and the use of a disinfectant fogger.